Dobrodosli na WCLE! Pre nego sto razmislite o registraciji znajte da mi prihvatamo apsolutno svakog! Nakon što se registrujete imaćete pristup mnogim sadržajima, upoznaćete divno onlajn društvo i vezaćete se za nas! Stoga sami odlučite! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dobrodosli na WCLE! Pre nego sto razmislite o registraciji znajte da mi prihvatamo apsolutno svakog! Nakon što se registrujete imaćete pristup mnogim sadržajima, upoznaćete divno onlajn društvo i vezaćete se za nas! Stoga sami odlučite! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragi članovi, nakon toliko vremena forum je napokon otvoren. Naša administracija svakodnevno je dolazila na forum i uređivala ga, te se nadamo da se naš trud isplatio. Voli vas vaš WCLE.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

So many times I thought I would never find someone to love me the way I needed to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is.

2 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Perfect 'n' Beautiful

Perfect 'n' Beautiful
Your first battle.
Your first battle.

So, life can be tough, but you can also make it easier. With your smile,your passion...with him!Hold him,don't let him go,he's the one who makes you smile and the one who makes you cry. When you hear the words:''You are beautiful today'' or something like that from him, you really feel ike you are the most beautiful girl on this world! 'Cause he makes you perfect. He's the part of you...he's your life. Dont leave him,and he won't leave you-the most beautiful rose in his heart!
So many times I thought I would never find someone to love me the way I needed to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is. Tumblr_mmhnm0RpaF1rdw0szo1_500

P.S. ASK ME!
Allways in your heart,
Ariana.

Poslednji izmenio Dream.♥ dana Pet 17 Maj 2013, 18:43, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

ballerine.

ballerine.
Administrator
Administrator

Ovaj naslov se odnosi na mene, zar ne?
I izvini zbog onoga, trenutno sam blaga katastrofa.

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu